A Comprehensive Guide on Bongs For Newbies
New smokers typically begin with a pipe or rolling papers to enjoy their stash, but bongs can also be an excellent smoking instrument for novices. These instruments, especially glass bongs, come in various shapes and sizes, each serving a particular purpose, with some being better for newbies than others. They may appear scary and complicated compared to a pipe or a joint, but their intricacy makes the hits considerably easier and smoother, so they are ideal for novices. This tutorial will walk you through everything you should seek in a bong as a beginner.
What is a Bong?
A bong often referred to as a water pipe, is a smoking tool that chills, diffuses, and delivers smoke. These water pipes are a popular smoking gadget that has been around for ages. This gadget operates by putting dry smoking herb in the bowl, sparking it, and then letting the smoke filter and rise through the water filtering system and fill your lungs when you inhale. A bowl is where you put your buds and ignite them so that the smoke can circulate throughout the gadget. Although more modular, water pipes are similar to hookahs in structure and appearance.
Different Materials Used to Make Bongs:
These smoke equipment are made of various materials, the most popular of which are acrylic and glass.
- Acrylic: Acrylic water pipes have the distinction of being the most affordable smoking device available. If you plan to buy a water pipe for the first time, then an acrylic bong would be a good beginner’s smoking device because of its price. However, the downside is that acrylic water pipes aren’t highly adaptable, and they don’t support add-ons like percolators.
- Glass bongs: When you visualize a water pipe, the image would be of a glass device. Glass is probably the most preferred material because it offers the cleanest taste. These glass bongs are usually made of borosilicate glass, known for its incredibly sturdy property, so you won’t have to be concerned about fractures caused by temperature variations.
Features to Look for in a Bong for Beginners:
- Something with a Simple Design: Choose a water pipe that is simple and inexpensive. It will be less painful if you damage it or don’t enjoy smoking water pipes. Also, it’ll be easier for you to figure out how to utilize it if you keep it basic.
- Something With Added Filtering System: Buying a device with multiple percolators won’t make it trickier, and it might improve your experience. Go for other filtration systems if your budget allows.
- Something With Unique Design: One of the most common reasons individuals want water pipes is to use them as the focal point of their collection and as a conversation piece. Bongs are custom-designed and more artistic than other smoking instruments, so go for it if this is a significant consideration.
Water pipes may appear scary at first, but they are an excellent way to get started. These devices have better filtering, so their hits are smoother and easier to take, making them ideal for beginners. Make sure you pick a water pipe that is long-lasting and simple to operate. Have fun with your bong hunt if you are new to smoking or to these devices.